A collection of our client stories and experiences
How we work
We believe our values of respect, transparency, ownership, collaboration, responsiveness and learning help us build credible trusting relationships with our clients and create value for them.
Respect through Transparency
Innovation through Learning
Ownership through Collaboration
Agility through Responsiveness
This client is the South East Asia business unit of one of India’s leading consumer goods companies operating in the beauty, health and...
This organic food and agri commodities business started in early 2000 with the mission of giving small-scale Indian farmers access to a global $52bn...
Automotive & Automotive Retail
- Autohangar India Private Limited
- Bajaj Auto Limited
- CEAT Limited
- Exide Industries Limited
Banking & Financial Services
- Bank of Thailand
- Securities and Exchange Commission, Thailand
Construction & Building Products
- Prism Johnson Limited
- Agrocel Industries Private Limited
- Apcotex Industries Limited
- Brilliant Polymers Private Limited
- Eternis Fine Chemicals Limited
- Erehwon Innovation Consulting
- Jimi The Coach Company Limited
- Lumiere Business Solutions Private Limited
- Bacardi India Private Limited
- Borosil Limited
- Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- J L Morison (India) Ltd
- Marico Limited
- Perfetti Van Melle India Private Limited
- Pidilite Industries Limited
- Suminter India Organics
- Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam Beverage
- VVF Limited
- Asian Development Bank
- CARE Australia
- Initiatives of Change, Australia
- The United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific
- Apurva Natvar Parikh Group
- GMR Group
- GP Group
- Supreme Group
Engineering & Capital Goods
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Walchandnagar Industries
Government & Public Services
- City of South Perth, Western Australia
- City of Stirling, Western Australia
- Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning, Government of Victoria, Australia
- Department of Training and Workforce Development, Government of Western Australia
- Emergency Management Victoria, Australia
- National Parks & Wildlife Services, Government of New South Wales, Australia
- Pilbara Ports Authority, Government of Western Australia
Information Technology & IT Enabled Services
- Aptech Limited
- Navigators Software Private Limited
- Talentica Software (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Media & Entertainment
- Publicis India
Metals, Mining & Exploration
- Iluka Resources Limited
- INPEX Corporation
- V. M. Salgaocar and Brother Private Limited
- Woodside Energy Limited
Retail & E-tail
- eBay Inc
Real Estate Development & Management
- Knight Frank (India) Private Limited
Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products
- Abbott India Limited
- Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Johnson & Johnson Medical India
Textiles & Apparels
- Indo Count Industries Limited
- Raymond Group
Tourism & Hospitality
- Fanatic Sports Private Limited
Utilities & Renewables
- Water Corporation, Western Australia
Kevin’s style of faciliating is unique and authentic. He gently challenges the minds, respects the intrinsic nobility and wisdom of each participant and involves everyone to co-create the set out objectives. Kevin has facilitated critical strategic and transformation initiatives for our top teams; one of which was facilitating the top leadership team’s session that created Marico’s vision of becoming an emerging markets MNC.
Pankaj’s understanding of people and ability to connect with them combines beautifully with his business understanding knowledge of how to drive HR processes for long term competitive advantage. Pankaj’s personal commitment to his clients are a testimonial to the fact that he doesn’t consider himself to be just consultant, but very much a part of organisation that he works with.
Apcotex has worked with COrE Creators for over a decade. Shruti joined the team a few years ago and in the last couple of years has done a terrific job in helping Apcotex revamp our Performance Management process, creating a new robust organization structure and guiding us on attracting, retaining and recruiting new talent. They have been with us right from our very early days and are our go-to partner for anything related to Human Resources.
Core Creators (Kevin Balm) delivered a series of capability building workshops entitled “Facilitation Skills” for “Engagement & Collaboration” for our agency. We had strong participation from staff at all levels. The feedback from participants was extremely positive – and we saw a number of cases where the techniques were (and continue to be) successsfully employed on the job to deliver more effective levels of collaboration, engagement and communication.
Core Creators, over a period of two years, facilitated quarterly sessions for a number of businesses in the GP Group. These sessions typically brought together the top 3-4 levels of each business to engage in business planning, performance review and re-planning.
In my role as Employment Programs Manager and previously as Manger, Training and Development both in what is now the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) in Victoria, Australia, I have been invested in the ToP Facilitation Methods.
Initially, I was a participant in a three module, nine-day residential ToP program. The outcome was that it provided me with essential skills for my career and in my personal life going forward. It was a program that I wanted to share and knowing the work DELWP does with communities, I knew it was an ideal program for our upcoming Science and Planning Graduates. We have provided a two-day version of the program for our graduates over the last 18 years and I believe the outcomes have not only been a great benefit to the graduates but also the wider community!