This policy (together with Our Terms & Conditions sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
COrE Creators (the “Company” “We” or “Us” or “Our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. In general, you can visit our site without giving us any personal information. However, there are times when we may need information from you.
We don’t collect any information that could personally identify you when you visit our website unless you send us a message with your contact details or download certain materials from our website. For more information, please read our policy below.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website www.corecreators.com (“the Website”).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your website visits and the resources you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns which does not identify any individual, and we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised visitor experience.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies.
We use Google Analytics to verify our site performance and to analyse visitors’ behaviour and patterns to improve our site content and presentation. At any point, no personally identifiable information is captured through Google Analytics.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the website is presented most effectively for you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer.
- To our marketing partners to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- If COrE Creators is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
COrE Creators will not disclose, sell, rent, or lease any personal information you submit to our website, except:
- in using your data for our global studies or;
- to suppliers and/or providers of products and services and other third parties who work on our behalf to service or maintain business contact databases and other IT systems, such as suppliers of the IT systems which we use to process personal information, or who provide other technical services;
- to inform you about new COrE Creators services that are available to you;
- to COrE CREATORS group companies in order to process the data for the above-mentioned purposes;
- to business associates and other professional advisers (e.g. auditors and lawyers)
- to competent authorities such as tax authorities, courts, regulators and security or police authorities where required or requested by law or where we consider it necessary;
and COrE CREATORS may offer solely or jointly with third parties webinars, white paper downloads, or other services related to COrE CREATORS offerings or services.
We will share your contact information and product interest in these offerings or services with third parties to communicate with you, subject to applicable law.
COrE CREATORS may also disclose information in special cases when we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) protect and defend our rights or property; (b) enforce the website Terms & Conditions; (c) act to protect the interests of our users or others; COrE Creators will not distribute or make available your diagnostic results or other information to any third party.
As an exception to the above, if you are using any of the diagnostics mentioned on COrE Creators website through an Entity Diagnostic arrangement, your designated Company Administrator(s) will also have access to the overall organisation results and demographic information.
We have put technical and organisational security measures in place to prevent the loss or unauthorised access to your personal information. We train our employees in the proper handling of personal information. However, whilst we have used our best efforts to ensure the security of your data, please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet. If you have reasons to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us at [email protected] of the problem.
You hereby agree that you have consented in participating in our global study if you complete either the Individual or Entity diagnostics of any of Core Creators’ Diagnostics.
COrE Creators reserves the right to use, without any personal identification, diagnostic results, and demographic and other aggregate information for research purposes.
COrE Creators may be obligated to release your personal information pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, or other orders. COrE Creators also reserves the right to assign its rights and obligations under this policy in connection with the sale or merger of its business.