ToP Facilitator Assessment and Certification (CToPF)
Gain international facilitation recognition based on development, in-role application, a portfolio of evidence, and assessment of your competency in using the ToP™ approach to facilitation
Unveiling Dimensions in ToP™ Facilitation
Transform your approach to lead discussions, meetings, and change interventions with internationally recognized facilitators.
Register and get EXCLUSIVE early access to special offers for our ToP™ programs in 2024
DATE: 4TH MARCH, 2024 | DURATION: 90 MINUTES
There are diverse understandings of what facilitation is, and what a facilitator needs to be capable of doing, knowing and being. Increasingly, those seeking to engage a facilitator are asking for evidence of capability, or certification of competency, by which they can judge how likely it is that their expectations of performance will be met.
About the Certification
The Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICA), the intellectual property holder of ToP™, awards candidates the Certified ToP Facilitator (CToPF) designation, which is a practitioner, not trainer, recognition. The Institute of Cultural Affairs is an international network focused on the development and application of social innovation methods for community and organizational development around the world. It also authorizes trainers and assessors to deliver ToP™ training and assess competency for certification
Assessment of Competence
- A portfolio provided by the candidate, containing comprehensive documentation of on-the-job applications of ToP™ facilitation
- Observation by ToP™ trainers of the candidate’s performance during training, including practice and feedback sessions
- Feedback or testimonials from clients or referees on the performance of the candidate in using ToP™ facilitation
- Self-reflections of the candidate about his/her development journey as a facilitator
- Observation by assessors of a candidate’s performance in a simulated client session at a certification assessment event
- Portfolio presentation happens approximately one year post completion of pre-requisites
- Participants pursuing certification also receive one-on-one coaching and mentoring to support their application of the methods and preparation of their portfolio of evidence for assessment
Portfolio presentation happens approximately one-year post-completion of pre-requisites.
Participants pursuing certification also receive one-on-one coaching and mentoring to support their application of the methods and preparation of their portfolio of evidence for assessment.
ToP™ Certification is about recognition of a level of competency in facilitation using ToP™ methods. A ‘Certified ToP Facilitator’ (CToPF) designation provides
- Facilitators, using ToP™ methods, an internationally recognised certification based on assessment of their competence
- People wishing to engage a ToP™ practitioner with evidence of a level of competence
Facilitators, L&OD Professionals, Trainers, Coaches, Consultants
3 online assessment events, each up to half a day
Eligibility for Certification
Completion of Facilitating Productive Conversations program
Completion of Facilitating Strategic Change program
To download our brochure, please submit your details in the contact form.
If you have any queries, please submit your details via the contact form, and we will reach out to you. You may also write to us on [email protected] for more information.