- Organization Design
- Performance Management
- Talent Assessment, Engagement & Development
- Organization Culture Diagnostics
- Culture Building
- Psychological Safety
- Staff Wellbeing
- HR systems
Associate, COrE Creators, Australia
Based in Perth, Western Australia, Belinda engages with diverse clients to embed organizational development, human resource management and facilitation practices to drive measured improvement in people, culture and performance. Belinda believes people are the key differentiator for an organization and enjoys bringing data-led, creative and systemic solutions that help people thrive at work.
She is passionate about helping organizations develop sustainably by embedding structure, talent, systems and culture capabilities through ToP facilitation methodologies. Belinda has over 20 years consulting, facilitation, organization development and human resource management experience. She works with clients to co-create and implement structures and systems to align organization strategy, culture, HR and talent capabilities to enable the organization to achieve its growth and strategic aspirations.
Belinda has worked for consulting firms facilitating organizational development and HR practices to a range of industries and headed People and Culture for two medium sized companies.
Qualifications & Credentials
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Human Resource Management) from Edith Cowan University
- Trained on ToP Facilitation methodologies
- Certified Barrett Values Assessment Consultant
- Trained Executive and Organizational Coach (Professional Coaching Australia)
- Member Australian Human Resources Institute
- Community Housing
- Natural Resource Management