- Strategic, project & governance facilitation
- Design & delivery of learning programmes
- Stakeholder & community engagement
- Diagrammatic communication
Associate, COrE Creators, Australia
Based in Brisbane, Australia, David runs his own training and consulting practice using face-to-face, online and hybrid modes as required.
David is passionate about enabling people to have a say in the plans and decisions that affect their lives. This is especially important in the midst of increasing social and environmental volatility and uncertainty. He believes that individuals, teams and organizations can and must (co)create responses to this contingent reality. This is what it takes to be sustainable and add real value.
David brings 25+ years of group facilitation, training and intrapreneur experience. To deliver results for and with clients, he draws on ToP plus a range of other modalities and approaches, as required. These include design thinking, sociometry, graphic discovery, pattern languages and more.
David has exceptionally broad experience, having worked in depth across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. This includes various senior policy and stakeholder engagement roles in state and local government and being CEO of ToP Global Institute for Facilitative Leadership. David has worked with people from West & East Africa, the Middle East, South Asia, China, South-East Asia, the Pacific and Australasia.
Qualifications & Credentials
- Masters Degree in Design Studies from University of Queensland
- Certified Technology of Participation™ (ToP™) Facilitator
- Authorised ToP™ Trainer
- Member Institute of Learning & Performance
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment, Cert IV in Project Management
- KaosPilot MasterArcher
- Community Housing
- Education & Training
- International Aid & Development
- Project Management
- Renewable Energy
- State & Local Government
- Urban Development